Please note reservations made on the same day after 11am are not guaranteed. Please call the office for availability.
1) ADVANCE DEPOSITS/REFUND/CANCELLATION: Guest shall deposit a sum equal to the amount of 1 night for any reservation longer than 1 night but not up to 31 days. 1 night is chargerd for any reservation 1 night. If you rent 31 days or longer there is a refundable Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) prior to the commencement of 31 days length of occupancy. Guest's whose length of occupancy, on date of booking, is less than 31 nights can forego this requirement at the discretion of management, if the Guest can provide a valid credit card account, authorizing and permitting proprietor to charge and deduct from Guest's credit card account and/or guest's security deposit any and all sums for payment of past due rent, services and/or other obligations and charges incurred by guest and owed to proprietor during guest's length of occupancy and any renewals thereof or extensions thereto including, but not limited to, any and all costs of repairs to the premises and/or fixtures damaged and/or destroyed therein. No refund shall be paid in the event of any cancellation by Guest prior to the commencement of the length of occupancy described herein.
No refunds will be given if you fail to provide 10 days in advance, including early departures.
2) Venice Admiral Suites is a smoke free building. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN THE SUITES. To avoid additional cleaning fees ($250 minimum) please smoke outdoors or on the roof terrace.
3) Check in time is 1 PM, check out time is noon. Please leave your keys and parking pass in your apartment prior to departure. Late check out requests must be made the day before you vacate. Many times we are unable to provide a late check out as we have a new guest arriving at 1pm. Late check out is subject to a 50% room rate charge if no previous approval has been obtained from the manager.
4) OCCUPANTS: The premises shall not be occupied by any other persons other than the Guest(s) designated below.
We allow certain pets ONLY with prior approval from management.
5) Parking can be very challenging in Venice Beach. We have off-site parking. A Parking Pass and instructions will be placed in your suite or is available in the office on request.
You are provided with one car parking spot per suite only! You must place the Pink Parking Pass on your dash.
6) LOST SUITE KEYS/LOCK OUTS: Guest are allocated one free entry on lock per visit. If the guest loses keys or leave them in their suites and require new keys or assistance on entry to their suite more then once a visit/month there will be a $20.00 fee per lock out if it is after office hours.
7) Housecleaning, linens and towel services are weekly. We have a laundry facility on the premises, or you can order additional maid service for $45 per visit or clean towels for $30.
9) All of our properties specialize in furnished short let self serve apartments. Although we are a great alternative to a hotel, please note that we do not have room service, or bell boy, front desk concierge or valet. We have one on-site manager who is available if you need assistance during regular office hours 10:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M. (PST), and 24/7 via cell phone in the case of an emergency (310 570 0606). Also, unlike a hotel, our maid service is weekly, and we do not charge extra for facilities like DSL, movie channels, and local calls.
10) PAYMENT: Guest's credit card shall automatically be charged on day of arrival for amount designated (balance), unless request for alternative payment method in made in advance of arrival date.
11) We reserve the right to move you to a comparable apartment if changes to our current reservations make this necessary.
12) UTILITIES: Guest shall pay for all utilities and /or services not designated in Section H above. Guest's telephone calls will automatically be charged to guest credit card (call details available upon request). In the event Guest fails to pay telephone charges not covered by this agreement proprietor may terminate telephone services until guest's telephone charges have been brought current.
13) RIGHT OF ENTRY: Proprietor may enter the premises at any time for any purposes, including but not limited to inspection of the premises, cleaning of the premises, and repair of the premises.